Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Ending March

March has gone by fast. With Spring Break being over I created two more lessons for the Project LEAD classes. "Ethics at Work" and "Thinking Like a Genius". It is getting close to summer so I thought a lesson about ethics woudl be good since so many students will be getting a summer job. Also, the "Thinking Like a Genius" was really a lesson about working in small groups and have students think about different quotes and if they had a chance to do something over, would they and how would they do it over. Ending March students had to really think, but in talking with students they enjoyed both lessons. Teachers really stressed how ethics is important and that students really need to understand and apply. I am realizing as we start getting closer to the end of the year I am starting to lose some students and teachers, so I really need to think about some fun and exciting assignments to keep their attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment